From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Ideas behind discobits / graph.nt
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:08:35 GMT
Well theoretically you can edit the content with a text editor as long as
you adhere to the discobits ontology. But that is quite bothersome. I wrote
all documentation using the discobits editor. The editor not very easy to
use in the beginning and in some cases you end up with something unintended
without a way to get rid of it so I usually write my documentation locally
into a text file  (no formatting)  and then go to the discobits editor and
paste the content into the structure I need. That way I don't lose my work
if something goes wrong. Once the structure and content is right I do some
formatting if needed.

Looking into the future: maybe we could write a tool to convert Wiki syntax
into discobits. Then one could write documentation on the Wiki and then
import it to the website once it's stable/ready.