From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Edit site documentation
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 22:50:23 GMT
Thanks Daniel for the help, will try it asap.
Thanks Tsuyoshi for the history.
As I read it no clear decision was made on the zz VS apache cms site
documentation system.

Just notice that at the end of the year, all apache's website will be
managed by svn pubsub. Is the actual zz process compatible with pubsub ?

I will try zz process before send my opinion.
++

On 03/10/2012 12:47 PM, Tsuyoshi Ito wrote:
> Hi there
>
> We have already discussed in 2011 how to update the clerezza website (see below). For
me the process  to update a page is quite bothersome. I would appreciate to rethink the publishing
process.