From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Ideas behind discobits / graph.nt
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:03:14 GMT
Investigations on clerezza website, push me to cat site/trunk/graph.nt

As I understand, all the site content is store in a graph and content is
describe with the discobits.org ontology (don't find much docu on it
dicosbits is out of service now).

I think I get somes of the ideas behind this (semantics description of
information bits), but really interested in parent's points of views.

Questions around :
- how are defined "<http://discobits.org/ontology#infoBit>" ?
As it clearly not respect the (x)html description of the text. Xhtml
description that itself has a meaning (<p> for paragraph aka new "block
of idea/meaning", <h1> aka new super-block of meaning, <b> as important
term, etc...)

- there is many sequences like that : "\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t" inside
infoBit, that not seems to me really "clean". Side effect of the editor
? or needed by design ?

- another point is about the discobit editor : clearly related to the
discobit ontology... does this mean that clerezza content can only be
edit with this editor, or can I be able to plug my regular lovely editor
also ?

Thanks for your insights.

Enought mails, now, go to Friday beers !

++