From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Edit site documentation
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:31:21 GMT
Hi there,

As reading website documentation, I see some typos and need to update
informations.

I want to go to fix this myself, search a little bit, and see that I
have to use Clerezza platform to edit it. Well no problem !

But reading the readme (in site/trunk) I really don't understand this
phrase :
"
- install the directory with the site project (the directory containing
this readme) with: Dev load "/path/to/apache/clerezza/site/trunk"
"

mostly the "Dev load ..".

I try to install the site/trunk bundle on the plateform, but get an
error, try to open the discobits editor, but don't get more chances...

I miss something here !

Thanks,
Have a good WE !