From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can someone create 0.3-incubating version in our JIRA project?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:56:55 GMT
Hi

How do we use these version? Given that every component has its own version
I don't see how we are supposed to use this version of the parent. Should
we release a new parent whenever we release an updated component? I don't
think the release plugin can easily be used for this, as we would have to
move back the versions to the latest stable one for all componens that are
not released.

Cheers,
reto