From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (RC6)
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:18:23 GMT
(dropping general@incubator for now)

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto@apache.org> wrote:
> ...A zip with the source distribution and one with the compiled tdb launcher
> are available with their signatures at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~reto/clerezza-release-RC6/

Running "mvn verify -P rat" on the contents of
clerezza-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip fails for me with "Too many
unapproved licenses: 25", did I do something wrong? IIRC that was
already a problem in a previous candidate.

Also, the DISCLAIMER is missing from the root of that archive - it's
at platform.launcher.tdb/DISCLAIMER so I wouldn't block the release
for that though.

-Bertrand