From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:22:30 GMT
This problem with the NOTICE files has been introduced by inheriting
from the apache parent. It is not related to the release plugin which
takes remote resources from jar-resource-bundle
(org.apache:apache-jar-resource-bundle:1.4).

For reasons I don't completely understand adding the the following
plugin configuration to the clerezza parent

<plugin>
		        <artifactId>maven-remote-resources-plugin</artifactId>
		        <executions>
		          <execution>
		            <goals>
		              <goal>process</goal>
		            </goals>
		            <configuration>
		            </configuration>
		          </execution>
		        </executions>
		      </plugin>

Has the effect that the NOTICE file in the project folder is used when
available and the auto-genrated NOTICE file is only used when no
NOTICE file is in the project root.

I've committed this change and I think with that things are fixed with
reagards to NOTICE and license.

I haven't yet checked if the DISCLAIMER file has also to be added to
the binary distribution or to the jars.

Cheers,
Reto

>>> http://twitter.com/fctwitt