From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Clerezza Site Generation Failing
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:35:37 GMT
The clerezza site build is failing on hudson. The latest created site for
the parent dates 2011-08-05. Locally using mvn 3.0.3 it doesn't generate
the html pages while with maven 2.2.1 I'm getting the following error:

[INFO] [site:site {execution: default-site}]
[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository.
[INFO] Parent project loaded from repository.
[INFO] Generating "Clirr" report.
[INFO] Comparing to version: 1.5.6
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/clerezza/ext/slf4j-scala-api/1.5.6/slf4j-scala-api-1.5.6.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.clerezza.ext:slf4j-scala-api:bundle:1.5.6' in repository
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[WARNING] Impossible to find previous version
[ERROR] Unable to find information in class org.slf4j.scala.Logger
referring back to nested class org.slf4j.scala.Logger$
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] null
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at
org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.AbstractClirrMojo.reportDiffs(AbstractClirrMojo.java:660)
    at
org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.AbstractClirrMojo.executeClirr(AbstractClirrMojo.java:263)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.doReport(ClirrReport.java:243)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.generate(ClirrReport.java:219)
    at org.codehaus.mojo.clirr.ClirrReport.generate(ClirrReport.java:355)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.ReportDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(ReportDocumentRenderer.java:164)

Does anyone succeds building the site or has an idea about the cause of the
problem? It seeems to happen sine we are using the apache parent pom.

Cheers,
Reto