From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject notice file
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:18:12 GMT
Hello

I just resolved CLEREZZA-679. This should make sure that future release
candaidates will have the correct year in he copyright of the notice file.
Also as component with default NOTICE file have no longer a NOTICE in
subversion this makes it easier to look at the one with an actual content.

The source-release assembly has been modified so that the root directory of
each component has the generated notice file.

If no one complains I will present the next release candidate on monday for
vote. From my side the only change since the last relase candidate have
been licensing and packaging issues.

Cheers,
Reto