From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:39:39 GMT
Hi Enrico,

Thanks for testing the release cadidate.

It sound like something went wrong at initialization. Could you try
again after deleting the felix-cache folder and see if any warning or
error is written to clerezza.log while starting? (Some debug level
exception message are nothing to worry about).

Cheers,
Reto