From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Board report dueFwd: Questions for projects
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:45:54 GMT
There have been lots of discussion about what a good report is on the
general@incubator list recently. Based on this discussion I would like
to request that "3. Grow community." be expanded. What is the project
actively doing in order to grow community?

We'd like to see concrete plans here.

If you don't feel able to add plans at this point then something like
the following will suffice as a place holder.

"We are aware of the need to define a plan for community development
and will be discussing this in detail with our mentors over the next
quarter. Our next board report will have some clear actions relating
to this objective."

Ross