From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Board report dueFwd: Questions for projects
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:22:45 GMT
I agree that the point should be written differently. However I don't want
to write something the others don't agree with. Can we reach a consensus
that we will come up with a plan on how to grow the community for the next
report or should I remove the entry until we're ready to make a commitment
in that direction?