From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report dueFwd: Questions for projects
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:48:03 GMT
Hi Ross,

I think the right answer to point 3 is that we don't have a concrete plan
yet, at least this is my understanding.
I personally feel that it should not be that hard to find good ways of let
our community grow, Apache Clerezza is being used in Apache Stanbol and
other projects I know are considering or already using it (I remember
someone on Apache Any23 dev list asked about using Clerezza RDF API) but I
agree that needs a clear direction and plan from the PPMC.

That said I think your suggestion for point 3 is correct.
Tommaso