From Enrico Daga <enricod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 11:42:56 GMT
Hi Reto,
I have downloaded the tdb-launcher executable.
Then, following [1], I cannot navigate to the clerezza dashboard, I
have this message instead:

 User anonymous does not exist in the system graph

Is there anything I have to do before accessing the web tool?

If it's possible, a readme file aside the downloadable files would
also be helpful.

Thank you!

Enrico

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/getting-started/launching-clerezza/