From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating (vote 4)
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:14:11 GMT
Hi,

is this an official vote for the Clerezza release? I'm just wondering
because it does not state how long the vote is open.

Anyway, I checked the source release. KEYS and signature are correct.
The build was succesful with 'mvn install'. I'm still missing a top
level README but beside that everything looks fine to me.

+1

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt