From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 12:22:03 GMT
Hi Reto,

I assume that you want to add additional information to the generated
NOTICE file. An example how to do this using the apache-release plugin
can be found here

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stanbol/trunk/owl

You will find the following file:

src/main/appended-resources/META-INF/NOTICE

The content of this file is automatically appended (by apache-release)
to the generated NOTICE file. This way you can customize the NOTICE
files for each module. I think this is a generic mechanism that allows
you to append additional information to any file in META-INF but I
have not tested it with other files than NOTICE.

Best,
  - Fabian

--
Fabian