From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject tdb launcher assembly
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:18:12 GMT
Hello,

After the license header stuff seems to be finally fixed I tried preparing
a release again. I had to switch from mvn 3.0.1 to 3.0.3 as it would
otherwise fail on the first module.

Now I'm encountering a problem in the package phase of
platform.launcher.tdb, after making it a release
it still looks for a SNAPSHOT version:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1:single (make-assembly)
on project platform.launcher.tdb: Failed to create assembly: Error adding
file to archive:
/home/reto/projects/apache/clerezza/trunk/parent/platform.launcher.tdb/target/platform.launcher.tdb-0.5-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
isn't a file. -> [Help 1]

That file indeed isn't there but there is
platform.launcher.tdb-0.5-incubating.jar which I think should be used.

Did anyone expirience similar problems or has an idea on what is causing
this?

Cheers,
Reto