From Sam Chance <sgcha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 17:54:05 GMT
Reto,

Thank you for your reply! I found your last comment very interesting!

"...instead of downloading a graph using a sparql endpoint one can upload a
bundle
that (with the rights of the uploading user) aggregates the data..."

This, to me, hints toward the Semantic Web's original vision, wherein
intelligent [software] agents interact with semantic data to accomplish
tasks.  Instead of moving the data around, move the functions (software)
around. It seems like security becomes the main concern, and the inhibitor.
I don't know.

Thank you!
Sam