From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:12:09 GMT
Hi Sam,

Distributing Clerezza in a distributed OSGi einvironment should be
possible, but it would only bring significant benefit if, as you suggest,
it would be aligned with query functionality.

A possibly distinct field to improve distributing computing over the
network would be access as (m)graphs of remote sparql endpoint, the most
difficult challenge I think would be to support caching.

Yet another distributed facility might base on code based bundle
permissions which is (at least somehow) supported in clerezza. So instead
of downloading a graph of using a sparql endpoint one can upload a bundle
that (with the rights of the uploading user) aggregates the data.

Reto