From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Set fix-versions for closed issues
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 14:34:01 GMT
Hi all,
I'm taking care of some minor things for our first release.
One of them is setting also the Fix-Version (0.2-incubating) for the
Resolved/Closed issues.
I've done that for the resolved ones but it seems like I can't edit closed
issues and that's perfectly reasonable, to add the Fix-Version to them I'd
have to reopen all the closed ones just to edit and then reclose them but
then I would find both the issues that are reopened at the moment due to
something still to fix.
So my question is: is there any other way to add that Fix-Version to those
issues? Maybe mentors / champion have a more high Jira permission and can
do that.
Thanks in advance.
Tommaso