From Paolo Castagna <castagna.li...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: HelloWorld with Clerezza?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:55:45 GMT
Hi Reto,
I did it (i.e. run mvn eclipse:eclipse), yesterday.
See the .classpath Eclipse file which is checked in in GitHub:
https://github.com/castagna/Apache-Jena-Examples/blob/master/.classpath

I probably forget to refresh my project though. :-)

Not enough coffee at that time... sorry.

Now, I am really happy I have a small/trivial Hello World example
with Clerezza in my IDE, sources are browsable (great) and I can
start exploring and learn more about it.

I am also really happy to be able to use Clerezza boundles as "normal"
jar files in my classpath without an OSGi 'container'. Nothing against
OSGi, but I can more about that when I have and I can use Clerezza in
the meantime.

I tried to do the same [1] with Stanbol, but so far I failed. I think
it might not be possible to run Stanbol without an OSGi 'container'...
do you have experience with Stanbol?

Thank you again,
Paolo

>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/**incubator/clerezza/trunk/**