From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: Tasks for the release
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:54:41 GMT
Hi Tommaso and all

the apache parent pom only has the rat plugin in the pluginManagement,
so it needs to also be added to a build-cicle.

I don't see much use in a binary package other than the tdb-launcher.
The important thing seems to me that all the binaries are deployed to
maven central. If we need a binary distribution I suggest to do this
in the launcher project, so it creates a zip containing the laucnher
and a folder with optional bundles not by default in the launcher.

Cheers,
Reto