From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: Clerezza VS Jena Schemagen (Re: SchemaGen: How to use with "path based" ontologies)
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:39:59 GMT
Hi Florent,

Well the most obvious difference is that Schemagen creates Jena
properties and resources and the clerezza one for the clerezza api.
Otherwise the tools have the same goal, not sure if the jena version
integrates as a plugin into maven.

Certainly worth having a look at the Jena tool to see how they deal
with those hard-to-name properties/classes.

Cheers,
Reto