From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Tasks for the release
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:55:53 GMT
I agree we should work towards a release. It seems everyone got busy with
other things currently ;) We should push back on track.

I don't know much about RAT, sorry.

Considering the binary build. I think it is missing because by default
Apache releases are in source format only, at least I though I heard
something like that. Of course we could add a binary built for our purposes.

We should define issues that we want to get into the release in general. Are
there any pressing issues? I assume we don't need to add many issues as most
things should be in releasable state after the last release attempt. I also
assume we should not delay the release too long with new issues.

>From my point of view CLEREZZA-617 might be included but it does not have to
be. It is a problem with Webrendering services causing a lot of bundles to
be restarted sometimes. But the resolution turned out more challenging than
I expected and I won't have too much time to invest into it until the 25th
of this month. But I think it should not block release if we aim for a
quicker release.