From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: SchemaGen: How to use with "path based" ontologies
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:18:10 GMT
I wonder what is easier to deal with when working with the vocabulary in
code.

With the inner class approach, code completion will not directly offer the
available classes/properties. It is more difficult to "browse" when looking
for a property/class. If looking for a specific property one needs to know a
bit about the vocabulary to find it quickly.

In the other case one can list all the properties at once and "browse"
trough them easily and one does not need to know the vocabulary well to find
a specific property. I just wonder if it will be difficult to keep an
overview, especially as the constant names can get pretty long potentially.