From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: Mozile licensing / Creative Commons License
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 16:54:07 GMT

On 10 Aug 2011, at 15:47, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:

> Hi
>
> James has agreed to release license mozile under the ASL.
>
> As you can read in his mail some icons are licensed under the Creative
> Commons Attribution 2.5 license. In
> http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html I don't see the CC licenses
> listed.
>
> Doe anyone know if these icons can be included?

They are listed here

http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

This is the resource that the 3party points to as the official version.

CC seems to be accepted there.

> Cheers,
> Reto

(currently being voted upon) i just removed mozile (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-608).
I opened a new issue (CLEREZZA-609) to re-allow inline editing.

>> Another editor I wanted to look at  is henry bergius hallo-editor.  A minimalistic
conetntEditable based editor. Do you happen to know how the different approaches compare?

>> Hope you're enjoying your travelling.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Reto
>> On Jul 15, 2011 3:19 PM, "James A. Overton" <james@overton.ca> wrote: