From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: UIMA module thoughts (and refactoring)
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 07:51:18 GMT
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've updated the website with some basic documentation about Clerezza-UIMA.
> See http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/clerezza-uima

nice! thanks.

Two comments:
- It would be handy to have copy-and-pasteable
start("mvn:org.apache....")- commands to have all the neede bundles
installed (as far as they are not part of the launcher)
- maybe the titles of the section could link to the api-doc in the
maven generated site (which reminds me that this is still not
automatically deployed)

Reto

> I'm writing also a small getting-started for devs.
> Cheers,
> Tommaso
>
> 2011/9/2 Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me@farewellutopia.com>
>
>> I don't mind. It would be great if a mini howto (with a list of bundle-uri
>> for each feature) could be attached.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Reto
>> On Sep 2, 2011 9:05 AM, "Tommaso Teofili" <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > If no one objects, I plan to commit the solution I proposed above by the
>> end
>> > of the day so that we can start from there for the first release and
>> > eventually change/better things along time.
>> > Cheers,
>> > Tommaso

>> other

>> release