From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: directory file size of a graph
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 06:35:41 GMT
Hi Tsuy

Yes in TDB an empty graph uses quite some disk size already (around
200 MB). I didn't realize that they used to be small. Maybe ask on the
jena mailing list?

Cheers,
Reto

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy.ito@trialox.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried to copy a felix-cache (latest platform without additional resources in the graphs)
from one pc to another. During the copy process I realized that each graph is exactly 201,4MB
on my mac. So a platform with no extra data is about 1.2GB - quite big. Each additional graph
is using also 200MB.