From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: release tasks (was: Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating)
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:47:50 GMT
Hi Tommaso

Thanks for having taken care of this.

Which google code references are you referring to?

reto@reto-HPE-540ch:~/projects/apache/clerezza/trunk/parent$ grep
google `find -name NOTICE.txt`
./ext.org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tinybundles/NOTICE.txt:http://code.google.com/p/json-simple/
./ext.org.ops4j.pax.swissbox.tinybundles/target/classes/META-INF/NOTICE.txt:http://code.google.com/p/json-simple/
./bundledevtool/NOTICE.txt:Uses code from:
http://code.google.com/p/simple-build-tool/
./bundledevtool/target/classes/META-INF/NOTICE.txt:Uses code from:
http://code.google.com/p/simple-build-tool/
./ext.org.json.simple/NOTICE.txt:http://code.google.com/p/json-simple/
./ext.org.json.simple/target/classes/META-INF/NOTICE.txt:http://code.google.com/p/json-simple/

Cheers,