From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject release tasks (was: Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating)
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:35:02 GMT
I've added the Apache parent POM to Clerezza parent, this should allow
correct LICENSE/NOTICE generation and RAT report when launching mvn
release:prepare; however some NOTICE files need to be checked by someone
with "historical knowledge" (maybe Reto) as I am not aware of, for example,
what the references to Google code projects mean.
Can anyone help me in reviewing the NOTICE files (see CLEREZZA-616)?
Regards,
Tommaso