From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Update a bundle containing a WebRenderingService causes a refresh of almost all bundles
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:25:07 GMT
Hi there

When updating a bundle which provides a WebrenderingService causes an update
of almost all bundles (after refresh). Even thougth there are no
dependencies between most of the bundles.

I have created 2 bundles to reproduce it and attached them to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-617.

Any hints why this happen? I have checked the dependencies on the felix
console (:f inspect ...) - there is no dependencies listed which indicates a
need for refresh

Cheers
Tsuy