From Reto Bachmann-Gmür ...@farewellutopia.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT dependencies
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:26:38 GMT
Hi Tommaso

On one hand I was thinking that waiting 72h extra is not a big deal,
on the other hand that we should have a process that allows to release
individual modules independently. The fact that every module has its
own version number support this.

I saw that you've withdrawn the release vote, what do you suggest now?
I think it shouldn't be difficult to release the uima modules a week
or so after the rest. The uima module poms should just inherit from
the released clerezza parent pom till they are relased to.

Cheers,
Reto