From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please only commit release relevant stuff now into trunk
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 15:46:45 GMT
I'm cleaning up stuff around the account control panel and plan to be able
to create a release trunk on monday and start the vote. This however has no
impact on the fact that nothing should be committed to trunk if doesn't
yield to the closure of an issue. I called the list attention to the
recently added website page which describes when one should commit something
to trunk.

Reto
On Jul 9, 2011 5:38 PM, "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 9 Jul 2011, at 17:30, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
>
>> Hi Henry
>>
>> Could you please first care about closing the issues you have been
committing yesterday and make sure the clerezza-site build no longer fails
before committing to new issues.