From Daniel Spicar <daniel.spi...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: updating the website
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:49:57 GMT
Thanks,

I attached a patch to CLEREZZA-614 that adds a short Troubleshooting section
to the build instruction page. I can not commit and deploy it, so somebody
please do that for me ;)

Changing the Maven Scala Plugin configuration does resolve the Stack
Overflow on my 32bit Linux VM. Additionally there is an Out Of Memory Error
when building that can be averted with MAVEN_OPTS. I documented this as
well.

Best,
Daniel