From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: EzGraph
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 11:00:25 GMT
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 1 Jul 2011, at 17:24, reto@apache.org checked in

> Log:
> CLEREZZA-510: using <-- instead of -<- for inverse properties
>

> Did you read the documentation for why I chose -<- ?

Yes I did read the comment. I just found the asymmetry uglier than requiring
them to be used in the right orde (or repeat the subject, see test).

> The reason is that with <-- you change the priority of the operators and so
> things get more
> complicated for the developer to work with,

I don't think it gets much more complicated the only thing to remember is
that the inverse properties must follow forward properties and not the other
way round, there's a comment on this in test.

If you have a strong preference for the other variant I could roll back that
commit.

Reto