From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release apache clerezza parent and release-profile modules
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:52:49 GMT
I could run 'mvn install' successfully both from svn tag and from the
unzipped package
http://people.apache.org/~reto/clerezza-release-201107/clerezza-201107.tar.gz.

However I see some issues which in my opinion should be solved for this
release:
- the .svn dir/files shouldn't be there
- I think it'd be better to create two separate packages (in order to
distribute them from our website): a source-release package and a
binary-release package.
- I see the uima module in the source directory of the package while it
shouldn't be there as it doesn't get released in this version
- the NOTICE/LICENSE files should be at the top level inside the release
package

Hence my -1.
Tommaso