From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plan for release (was Re: Size of issues/patches)
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:01:41 GMT
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 7:45 AM, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer
<reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:
> ...I don't see why we should vote on code removal rather than on code
> additions. I think the trunk should be the place were the consensus-code is
> and not a sandbox from where particularly motivated people extract a release
> branch from time to time....

Some projects do it like that - either you consider the trunk as the
current stable and ready-to-release code, or you consider it as the
bleeding edge code from which releases are created by selecting the
stabler parts.

I think both ways work, the Clerezza developers team should just agree
on one or the other.

-Bertrand