From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:20:25 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teofili@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...The tarball and the signatures for this second RC made by Reto are available
> here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~reto/clerezza-release-201107/

-1 for now.

Sorry about that, it's based on items 1) and 2) below.

1) Let me know if I missed something but IMO many NOTICE.txt files are
broken, see CLEREZZA-616

2) Do we have a RAT report for this release somewhere? If not, the
best is IMO to use the Maven rat plugin, and add exclusions in the
poms as needed.
This is what Stanbol is doing, see the rat profile in [1] and
exclusions example in [2].

3 ) The release archives are signed by the 57A262A0 key, is that
available somewhere?
IMO that should be in a
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/KEYS file.

Apart from that, the build looks good!