From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Size of issues/patches
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:59:22 GMT
Hi Reto, Henry and Clerezza community,

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto@apache.org> wrote:
>...I'm sure much of your code can find this consensus, maybe being
> improved a bit through discussions and reviewing, but to allow a release I'm
> asking you to remove the code you committed and that has not been accepted....

As it seems hard to get consensus on this code removal, I suggest that
one of you guys starts a [VOTE] here, indicating exactly which code
has to be removed for the release, and how you plan to reintroduce it
later (which I assume is the idea).

Clerezza PPMC members can then vote on this, so as to make it a
community decision as opposed to Reto demanding something (which might
be justified - I have not looked at the technical details).

-Bertrand (with my Clerezza incubation mentor hat on)