From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject New committer: Daniel Spicar
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:42:35 GMT
Dear all

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Clerezza has
asked Daniel Spicar to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Daniel is a master student in Software Systems at the University of Zurich.
His study interests are Software Engineering with a particular interest in
Semantic Web technologies. He is working on Clerezza since 2009.

I have listed some of his contributions below:
- Script Manager (mostly GUI)
- Concept lookup via SPARQL endpoints
- work on integration test suite
- work on platform mail delivery
- Stable Serializer (CLEREZZA-20)
- Support for multiple user password encryptions (CLEREZZA-421)
- Work on whiteboard pattern for renderlets (CLEREZZA-460): e.g. multiple
registration of renderlets.
- refactored storageless launcher to have a monitorable instance for
enabling service wrapper functionality (CLEREZZA-534)
- CRIS: optimized index "schema"
- CRIS: generic condition
- CRIS: faceted search
- CRIS: result sorting