From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release apache clerezza parent and release-profile modules
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:40:33 GMT
Hi,

just had a look at your release because I'm trying the same for
Stanbol. So I'm totally new to this process but I have two things to
mention for your release.

Should the .svn folders be in the tar ball?

According to [1] I don't think so.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

Additionally, there is no release documentation in the root. Perhaps
you want to add a README there?

Best,
 - Fabian

--