From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: automatic renaming of mgraphs
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:57:14 GMT
Apart for the usual warning and reminder to do a backup I have nothing to
add to what you write. The idea is that you can update from any pre-release
version to the release and that the rename functionality will be removed
later.

Renaming the directories manually also works. Cache-graphs are best just
deleted.

Cheers,
Reto