From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Backups
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:49:23 GMT
I'm looking at the rdf.web bundle. I though it would be nice to make the
backup-functionality available from the menus.

The problem is that the menu functionality is platform specific so it
shouldn't be in an rdf.*-bundle. This is possibly the reason why the
sparql-endpoint isn't available via menus. The graph-management page however
is menu-accessible, and a few ssp violate the principle of having no
rdf->platform dependencies as well.

Shall I rename the artifact to platform.rdf.web or are there other
suggestions?

Cheers,
Reto