From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: sketch of a compromise solution -- Re: [VOTE] Accept the proposed patch of CLEREZZA-540
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:58:51 GMT
Hi Henry, hi Reto

Can I remind you that we are working towards a release and IMO we should not
change APIs anymore. Your are now discussing over 2 weeks about the
GraphNodeProvider and IMO your discussion isn't very constructive.

I think there ist some potential thread that bundles can add documentation
to the contentgraph as addition as Henry mentioned.Therefore we should
create an issue.

But as Tommaso mentioned if you don't trust GraphNodeProvider or
ContentGraphProvider don't used it. I have developed a lot of applications
(e.g. Quiz, Poll, Feed Manager) where I don't use the ContentGraphProvider
because I don't want to share the information or I don't trust it.

I think we could rename the package of the GraphNodeProvider to make clear
that it depends on the contentgraph and its additions. So I suggest to
rename the package of the GraphNodeProvider to

platform.content.graphnodeprovider

Would be cool if we could find a solution.

Cheers
Tsuy