From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: CLEREZZA-580
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:11:20 GMT
I've fixed CLEREZZA-585 which might have been a motivation for
CLEREZZA-580.  Using resultDocModifier to add that meta-tag to pages
rendered using resource-naked-template would require adding an id to the
head elements in the various templates. A problem is that a page might
include a naked-resource as well as other contents, preventing indexing in
this case might not be what the user wants.

cheers
reto