From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject EzGraph
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:37:43 GMT
Hi Henry

I saw some commits of you for CLEREZZA-510 and I'm a bit irritated. A couple
of days ago I made a suggestion [1] on what we could include in the release,
i.e. which parts I think are uncontroversial and thus can stay in trunk.
Your counter suggestion was not to include any resolution of CLEREZZA-510 in
the release. Now the most recent commits looks like an extension of your
proposed patch in trunk. If CLEREZZA-510 is not to be part of the release
then you should move your patches to an issue branch, i.e. to the svn folder
/issues/CLEREZZA-510 if however you want to keep it in trunk we should
discuss on the list how the resolution should look like, in this spirit I
started the mentioned thread.

Cheers,
Reto

1.