From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Preparing for release, making sure only the code of closed issues in in trunk
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:11:27 GMT
As promised I've been looking on how to get (most) of the webid/foaf related
issues closed. So that little has to be rolled back before the release.

With CLEREZZA-562 I fixed a problem that prevented users that don't have all
privileges from creating a WebId. For this I modified the current trunk
version even though the affected files contain patches for issues that
haven't been closed yet.

>From looking at these issues they seem to mostly use the code committed for
the unresolved CLEREZZA-510 ("DSL for writing RDF elegantly") so closing
this issue seems to be the first step to do. I added a comment to this issue
describing what IMO should be done for this issue to be closable:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-510?focusedCommentId=13042029&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13042029

The point which probably involves most thinking is the unification of
RichGraphNode and EasyGraphNode. I think it would be good to have some tests
for the both easygraph and EasyGraphNode. I've added a test-file hoping I
could just copy from the examples in the comment, unfortunately it wasn't
that easy so the copmmitted file is essentially just a skeleton.

@Henry: could you make the testfile I just committed test the three
supported formats and ideally change the unicode chars to character
supported on more OSs? This would allow as to see things in action and would
be a good basis for discussing what we want and need here.

Cheers,
Reto