From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1141584 - in /incubator/clerezza/issues/CLEREZZA-510-reto/rdf.scala.utils/src: main/scala/org/apache/clerezza/rdf/scala/utils/ test/scala/org/apache/clerezza/rdf/scala/utils/
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:56:48 GMT
My comments on this proposed patch:

On 30 Jun 2011, at 17:53, reto@apache.org wrote:
> [snip]
> -class EzGraph(val graph: TripleCollection) {
> +class EzGraph(val baseTc: MGraph) extends AbstractMGraph with TcDependentConversions
{

I was looking at implementing AbstractMGraph earlier today. So if you think that is reasonable
that seems ok with me.

On the other hand I am not sure it's a good idea merge it with the TcDependentConversions.
 When you do that all the implicit methods start appearing in an IDE like IntelliJ, and I
don't see that one ever wants to use them.

I think there is a better solution. Let me look....

> +protected trait TcDependentConversions extends TcIndependentConversions {
> +
> +	def baseTc: TripleCollection
> +
> 	implicit def toRichGraphNode(resource: Resource) = {
> 		new RichGraphNode(new GraphNode(resource, baseTc))
> 	}

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/