From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: You should be happy that you get this free reviewing -- Re: [VOTE] Accept the proposed patch of CLEREZZA-540
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:10:51 GMT

On 7 Jun 2011, at 09:03, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer wrote:

> To be fair I should also mention that you did a great job spreading the word
> about clerezza and presenting clerezza on various occasions. But for what
> the development process is concerned I really don't see reasons to be happy
> about the "free reviewing" but rather to be annoyed of you blocking progress
> and having a quite poor ratio between actually closed issues and restraining
> others (by committing breaking code and vetoing changes)

Most of any attempts I have made at closing an issue have been blocked by you. True my
code is not perfect, but neither is yours. And that is a little bit why I am giving you
a bit of heat here.

Your criticism of me seems to be that I have contributed a lot, but that you have refused
to accept any of the code.

I will spend today to work through your code and review it for real. Then I'll come
to a decision on the +1/-1 issue, and I will argue them very carefully.

Henry