From Henry Story <henry.st...@bblfish.net>
Subject Re: How to name things with URIs
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 14:11:19 GMT

On 13 May 2011, at 16:07, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:

>   > Well I did suggest an alternative in
> >
> >      https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-489
> >
> > and in fact that is what the WebProxy implements - I think.
> >
> > And that is in short that remote graphs use the name of the remote
> > resource from which they come, and local graphs have local names.
>
> I argues why i strongly believe the local cache version must have a distint name than
the remote graph. I agree the the original .cache suffix was not at all ideal, but i disagree
with your change of just naming it by the uri of the remote graph.

Sorry I must have missed that argument. Where do you argue that a local cache version must
have a distinct name?

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/